Thanks Drazil for this week's BYOC. They were really thought provoking questions.
1. What is your favorite smell?
Babies. My kids are teenagers and I definitely had baby fever for a while, but I love to smell of a baby's head. So precious and innocent.
2. What is your all time favorite movie and why?
I love most Nicholas Sparks movies. My favorites are A Walk to Remember and The Notebook. I have watched them over and over and still cry every time.
3. What's your trigger food?
FRIED CHICKEN! I love fried chicken. I used us bring chicken to my nanny for lunch before she died. I have great memories of eating chicken with her, as it was one of her favorite foods too!
4. When someone you love is going through a difficult time – what are your go-to words to make them feel better – in just a sentence or two?
All things happen for a reason according to God's plan. We may not know what the reason is now and we may never know.
I had a still born baby at 33 weeks and believing this really helped me through it. I know God had a reason for taking my baby, I still don't understand it but maybe it isn't for me to understand.
5. This one is always the same. Who is your nominee for the blog of the week for YOU? Which blog OR comment touched your heart, spoke to you, stuck with you all week?
I can really relate to Jen's dilema (and frustration) of her families inability to understand her band. I understand that it isn't always easy to sit at the table with the children and we shouldn't have to feel guilty for taking care of ourselves.
HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND EVERYBODY!