Thursday, April 22, 2010

Here we are..........blogging.

Well, this is me (and my daddio.) I am definitely a work in progress. My blog, "Big, Banded, and Beautiful" is a combination of determination and wishful thinking! I can get there.....I will get there. I was banded on March 19, 2010. I weighed in at 268 lbs on the day before surgery. Today, one month post-op, I am down 20 lbs!!!!! Yea me!
Today was a rough day though. For the first day since surgery, I did NOT make good food choices. I have no restriction, no fill (as of yet), and I haven't found anything that I can't tolerate.
This is why, today, I start to blog. I have been blog stalking for weeks now. I absolutely love Amy W. and Jen. They have been such an inspiration to me. I hope before long, I will have followers which will hold me accountable for days such as these.

I am a 36 year old mother of 2 teenagers and am employed full time. I am a social worker for the state and absolutely love my job (most days.) I have a wonderful support system in my family and friends. I love to talk and usually tell more than I should. I look forward to the support of my new blog friends and hopefully can be a support to all of yall!

No comments:

Post a Comment