Saturday, April 24, 2010

I am SO NOT the cool mom anymore!


What happened? I always thought that I would be the cool mom...the one that allowed my daughter to do things that other kids weren't allowed to do. Not outrageous or bad things, but little things that didn't really make a difference. She has had her hair in every color...now including purple. BUT the NO just blurted out. What happened to my little girl? My 15-year-old sweet little girl (used to be) just called to ask me if she could pierce her eyebrow. WHAT? It was at that moment I heard my mother's voice come out of my mouth. I don't think so! Anyway, she doesn't think I am the best anymore. Sure, she will get over it, the next time she wants something else...but for now, I'm just the uncool mother.

No comments:

Post a Comment